FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
1. How much does the bait weigh?
Bluegill & Tilapia weighs @ 1.8 oz., Goldfish @ 1.6 oz.
2. What is the ROF? (Rate of Fall)
@ 1 foot per second.
3. What size are the hooks?
Standard 3/0 hook.
4. How do you use these baits?
You can slow roll them, troll, cast and retrieve, jig them.
5. What is the length of the swimbaits?
All are 5 inches.
6. How durable are the swimbaits?
Swimbaits hold together pretty well. On average 6-7 fish, depends on type of fish. Use Mend-It glue to repair and make bait last longer.
7. What kind of fish do can you catch?
Bass, Striper, Musky, Pike ---> Bluegill, Tilapia, or Goldfish swimbait
Saltwater Fish (Sea Trout, Snook, Tarpon, Cobia, Grouper, Cod, Lingcod, & more) ---> Tilapia or Goldfish swimbait
Lake Trout, Big Rainbows, Salmon --->Tilapia swimbait
8. How long has Real Fish Bait been around?
Company started in 2008.
9. What is good bait for the Delta?
Bluegill and Tilapia baits.
10. Do you have any other baits coming soon?
Yes, we are working on the spinnerbaits, shad, and trout swimbaits. We are pushing to have them available by this summer.